Where to find the Champion Sweater Brand in 2018

I just added this to my closet on Amazon: The Champion sweater is popular among millennials in 2018. As rappers like Asap Rocky wore the official Supreme Champion hoodie; it's the new fashion trend for millennials. I found it here online; my dope new sweater; I'm fucking obsessed, I love being basic. If Jesus would come back right now he'd be wearing a Champion crew neck sweater guaranteed.

So this girl asked me "if the sweater is authentic" as if it came from Walmart. Who the hell is out here making bootleg Champion? These rich city kids are so uncool; like buy it or don’t. The "Champion LIFE Super Fleece 2.0 Script Graphic Pullover Hoodie - Navy cost $76.99. Champion ... Champion LIFE Reverse Weave C Graphic Pullover Hoodie - Granite Heather cost $51.99." According to AMAZON.

I remember I got roasted in high school for wearing a Champion sweater, now it's the wave; whats my point? Some dude on the bus was wearing the same sweater I have and I was suddenly sad about the fact I wasn’t wearing mine. Don't roast the way I dress I know what I'm doing and I know whats gonna be hot.

But I do have an all grey sweater, and some Champion long sleeves. It's all about the oversized champion sweater or thrasher hoodie. My new sweater and new puma leggings were stolen and now my favorite necklace broke. I am being tested; I know they would kill for that sweater. Also I wish the new sweatsuit with jumbo letters was a sweater instead of a hoodie. The Champion sweater is dope and fresh at the same time! Dig!

Comments