Why Brad Pitt Twinning Slackful Girlfriends Look - Slackful.com

This is why Brad Pitt is the ultimate social chameleon. Pitt twinning with his celebrity girlfriends is blowing our minds. He copies the look of each his girlfriends. (Read This Blog) 

Someone discovered Brad Pitt always looks like his girlfriends and the internet can’t look away. 


Guys, I know you all think Brad Pitt looks like all his girlfriends but I've been saying for years that KATE HUDSON does the same thing. 2017 when Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson hooked up - The couple first hooked up this month last year.


In an article titled "PITTED TOGETHER, Brad Pitt models himself on whoever he is dating – and here’s the proof" - The hilarious images were brought to light by Twitter user Sarah McGonagall who said: "I saw this news article about Brad Pitt and now I can't stop thinking about it."

And now, social media users have gone into meltdown over the snaps, believing Brad purposely transforms himself to look like his partners.

One user said: "I cant believe I have only just seen this... my mind is blown" while another admitted: "I am never going to stop thinking about this..."One user asked: "Do you think he wants to be the women he falls for? Hmmm". - (The Sun)

You know you're getting old when you're standing in the grocery aisle checking out tabloids and googling, did Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston really get back together. Those pictures of Brad Pitt looking like his girlfriend aren't really shocking or new to me.

In another article, according to (Popcrush) reveals that - "Thanks to a viral tweet, we have all since been clued into the fact that Pitt is a serial copycat — something the Daily Express wrote about all the way back in 2006, but somehow, inexplicably, no one paid attention to.

"I saw this news article about Brad Pitt and now I can't stop thinking about it," tweeted Sarah McGonagall, gift to the internet, followed by a thread of photos of Pitt looking literally exactly like his girlfriends.
And to be clear, this is not just a handful of instances. It is a legitimate pattern that has been happening for decades, as far back as when he dated Juliette Lewis in the early '90s. He has changed his hair color. His style. His choice in eyewear. There even seems to be a point where he and estranged wife Angelina Jolie were just straight-up using the same color of hair dye. As one Twitter user astutely pointed out, "you could do a face swap and not notice."

That has been everyone's partner who hasn't had a personality of their own. Hot take maybe Brad Pitt isn't the cool ass guy everybody thought.

Maybe he was only cool because, I'm also very sorry if I left some of his exes out, I just saw the article and then looked up "Brad Pitt girlfriend" and saved the first ones that made me cackle like an evil witch.

Comments