What Balenciaga & McDonald's Have in Common? - Slackful.com



Why are people making fun of these balenciaga shoes comparing it to a Mcdonalds fry holder.

As we prepare to let go of Summer, one question remains... What shoes will I wear during the transition? Fear not as I stay up all night every night to help you with these mysteries of life, and that my dear, is what the Balenciaga mule is here for you. The design is copying a traditional moroccan footwear and as a moroccan who takes pride in our traditional clothes I don't exactly appreciate it - 

According to Barneys "Balenciaga's red leather square-toe mules are styled with a fold-down counter is currently sold-out." 

On sale for $268.99, the mules are more popular than we thought. Why do people get so pressed about people who enjoy spending a lot of money on clothes and shoes?! Look good feel good bitch; so go cry in your forever 21 shirt that every white girl has. 

I’ll be in my balenciaga sneakers running over you. I just got mines directly from Balenciaga's website it's beautiful (Unisex) loafer mules for my friend and I'm loving it. 

It's super comfy and feels very solid too. They also have other variety of designs to chose from! Their shoes are so on point! I remember when a finance bro told me buying $600 dollar Balenciaga shoes should be part of a normal budget for anyone working “hard enough”. Some of y’all are so backwards. I have on Balenciaga shoes, Gucci this Louis that, but can’t afford to pay for your electric bill. You’re fridge is empty, and you missed your last car note payment. Like please, get your priorities straight.

Comments