SLACKFUL - Instagram Models Made Fashion Nova Famous

You don’t see one model with a round figure, or curvy figure. Why is every Fashion Nova model shaped like a guitar. I feel like it just sets unrealistic expectations for how a body is supposed to look. Fashion nova’s website & the models reminded me how I'm built like a mini fridge. I hate going on fashion nova and shopping because all of the models on there have the perfect, hourglass body figure. They have the nicest and most tempting dresses but the bodies of their models are on another level like sis looking like an hourglass and I’d look like a potato. I wanna be as perfect as all the Fashion Nova models.

Fashion Nova Models:
I’m actually a model, I'm more known on Instagram. They get a bad rep because they're Instagram Models who made Fashion Nova famous; They seem to only post IG models that’s main purpose is to wear something that puts emphasis on their curves rather than actually dressing cute but they really do have cool items for people that do know how to dress & know how to ‘dress up’ cheap stuff. However, when the models on Fashion nova have super slim waists, fake asses and fake tits it makes it really hard to picture yourself in the clothing. I’m mostly known for being FashionNova, PLT, HoneyBum, Forever 21 Model etc and Nike ads. Bitches will either get some mom jeans or a fashion nova outfit, and a new iPhone 8 and call themselves a model.

Fashion Nova Shipping:
Some say They're prompt with its shipping. Fashion nova really didn’t send my stuff out. Free two day shipping my ass. I'm trying to be patient about my order I made on Saturday but I want it now. I ordered fashion nova jeans 5 days ago & haven’t even gotten a shipping confirmation email. It said 2-day shipping but didn’t realize it would take this long to not even send me an “order has been shipped” status.



Fashion Nova Plus-Sizes:
I made the mistake of searching for “plus size fashion” on YouTube. I take that back, has any PLUS size women ever ordered from Fashion Nova? If so, how was your experience and are the clothes actually big girl friendly? Every haul is Fashionnova or F21, with a another cheap ass boutique thrown in. Size 22-24" supposedly yet I get them and the waist is not much bigger than my mom's size 6 shorts? really?! If you're actually plus sized DON'T shop with fashion nova. $140 down the drain. Fashion Nova have some of their plus size clients/models looking a hot mess.

Comments